Ten hairdressers took over the icon Sydney Opera House to create over 70 looks in twelve hours with the new ghd Nocturne Christmas collection for the ghd infinite styling event on Tuesday, 3 October 2017.
At the same time, a simultaneous event was occurring in London overnight where ten hairdressers were styling models with multiple elaborate hairstyles.
After 12 hours of styling in both Australia and London, guests, consisting of hairdressers and media, arrived at the Opera House for the ghd infinite styling event. The event was styled in purple, the same colour as the new Nocturne collection. Drinks (including a gin and lavender cocktail) and canapes were served. There was live acapella music, live crosses to London, and a parade were ten models were photographed in the latest glamour looks.
Ghd collaborated with media partner INSTYLE magazine to capture images of each look to publish in the November and December issue. Models wore glamorous shimmering ball gowns and beautiful makeup for the shoot.
The Australian team was led by ghd Australia Creative Director Richard Kavanagh, and also consisted of Jayne Wild, Brad Lepper, Lisa Vitale, Richi Grisllio, Mia Davries, Alana Dunphy, Travis Bandiera, Liam Hubbard and Jayme Lee Franco.
The ghd limited edition nocturne collection includes a range of tools to style your hair for day and night including:
- cocturne collection ghd platinum styler gift set RRP $330
- ghd air professional hairdryer RRP $200
- nocturne collection ghd V gold styler gift set RRP $280
- ghd flight travel hairdryer RRP $99
- ghd air professional hairdryer & ghd V gold styler gift set
- ghd curve creative curl wand with heat resistant mat RRP $230
- ghd curve soft curl tong with heat resistant mat RRP $230
- ghd advanced split and therapy limited edition bauble RRP$22
The new ghd nocturne collection offers infinite styling opportunities while maintaining the health of your health.
For more information about ghd infinite styling, visit: https://www.ghdhair.com/au